On this webpage, you can learn more about me and my work in filmmaking, design, politics and business. You can navigate by clicking on the menu tabs, or scrolling through the site. By clicking on bold, italic or underlined words, as well as on the buttons next to the texts, you get further information. Have fun!
Greetings, Phil Hackemann
Since 2010 I've been producing movies, advertising spots and promotional videos under the name Home Film Entertainment.
- Camera: Canon, Sony, GoPro
- Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro
- VFX: Adobe After Effects
- More: Steadycam, spots, sound
During two internships at the advertising agency CAUT!ON, I also contributed to a campaign for the fragrance EXTASE.
Besides, I work in the field of graphic- and webdesign. An example for this is the CoolWater campaign I conceived.
It is important for me to stand up for my beliefs and thereby change something in the world. For that reason I'm active in several political organisations. At the moment, I am:
- Vice Chairman of the Young Liberals (JuLis) Germany,
- Member of the Federal Advisory Board on International Politics of the Free Democratic Party (FDP),
- Member of the Board of FDP Munich,
- Member of the Advisory Board on Foreign, European and Security Policy of FDP Bavaria,
- Delegate to the FDP State Convention of Bavaria and Vice Delegate to the FDP National Convention,
- Student Representative in the Examination Board and elected Member of the Student Council of Zeppelin University,
- Member of the Board of the Young European Federalists (JEF) Bodenssekreis,
- as well as member of Amnesty International, the Bavarian Red Cross and the Europe Union Germany.