On this webpage, you can learn more about me and my work in politics, business, filmmaking, and design. You can navigate by clicking on the menu tabs, or scrolling through the site. By clicking on bold, italic or underlined words, as well as on the buttons next to the texts, you get further information. Have fun!
Greetings, Phil Hackemann
It is important for me to stand up for my beliefs and thereby change something in the world. For that reason I'm active in several political organisations. At the moment, I am:
- Vice Chairman of the Young Liberals (JuLis) Germany,
- Voting Member of the Federal Advisory Board on International Politics of the Free Democratic Party (FDP),
- Member of the Board of FDP Munich,
- Voting Member of the Advisory Board on Foreign, European and Security Policy of FDP Bavaria,
- Delegate to the FDP State Convention of Bavaria and Vice Delegate to the FDP National Convention,
- Student Representative in the Examination Board and elected Member of the Student Council of Zeppelin University,
- Member of the Board of the Young European Federalists (JEF) Bodenssekreis,
- as well as member of Amnesty International, the Bavarian Red Cross and the Europe Union Germany.